Category of Membership
Members of the “Panya Indra project”, who are entitled to exploit Panya Indra’s 27 holes golf course and Panya Indra Sports Center, are categorized into 3 groups as follows
1. Honorary Member is a member who is considered honorably and socially eulogized by the public that we offer a privilege to be part of our members.
2. Juristic Member
2.1 Juristic persons are able to specify either staff or employees to assure the usage, not o3 persons in which those staff or employees do not possess the right of transference of membership.
2.2 To specify any person for utilizing privileges can be altered at any time with written authorization of such juristic person and to send back member card with payment.
3. Regular Membership Person who holds a lifetime regular membership, their spouse, and kids under 21 years old shall receive the same incentives and advantages as regular members. Moreover, this right can be transcended.
Transference of Membership
1. Honorary membership is exclusively for individuals according to the expiration date shown on the member card and unable to transfer.
2. Member can transfer the rights of a juristic member and regular member can be transmitted via submitting the transference need according to the following rules
2.1 Attach the following required documents
– Golf membership transference form
– Transferor’s membership document
– Transferor’s member card
– Completed filling in the application form and signed by the transferee
– A copy of the identity card, a copy of the census record, a copy of the passport of both the transferor and transferee
– 1 of 1.5 or 2 inches transferee’s photo
2.2 Both the transferor and transferee must sign in the membership transference form
2.3 Make the payment for the transference fee
For more information please E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. +662-943-0000 Ext. 112